Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lots of New Cute Stuff

Super Cute Hand Towels
This is just an example of the personalized unique hand towels that I design.
Hand towels start at $12.
This Alabama towel is $15




Linen Hemstitch Guest Towel

Can be personilized with embroidery or applique
Prices start at $12




Cotton Interlock Bib

Also available in Chocolate Brown

These can be personalized with monogram or applique.

Bibs start at $10


Linen Sundress with Beautiful Double Drawnwork details!

Available in White or Pale Pink

The possibilities are endless with this dress Flower Girl, family portraits, Easter, any special occasion! 3 Button closure on back.

Theses can also be personalized with embroidery or applique.

Sundress Prices start at $28Sizes: 12M, 18M, 2T-6T



Super Cute Eyelet Bloomers

Add bows, monogram, or applique to match your precious baby's dress.

Bloomer prices start at $10Sizes: 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M, & 24M



Black Linen Hemstitch Guest Towel
Can be personilized with embroidery or applique
Prices start at $12



Most Precious Baby Day Gown

Available in Pale Blue, Yellow, Heather Grey, and White

These can be personalized with monogram or applique.

Day Gowns prices start at $24Sizes: 0-3M, 3-6M

Super Cute Market Totes have endless uses.

They can be used for anything from groceries to tailgating, or whatever you heart desires.
$25 for Solids
$29 for Prints
These prices include a 3 initial monogram.

There are 16 available colors.




Wow.... The last week has been amazing!


  • In less than a week I have 105 (at this moment) fans on my Boutique Designs Facebook Page. I'm working on getting more blog followers... Please suggest my blog to your friends.

  • I have received about 5 definite orders and there are several potential orders.

  • I have placed 3 wholesale orders so I can really get this business hopping!

  • Attended a Getting Started in Business Seminar that was amazing!

I was able to make all these huge accomplishments while working 37 hours and being a pretty good wife. lol


Please help me grow my business by sharing my blog with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment